- After all, many high-ranking people on our planet admire tennis.In addition, tennis - one of the first official Olympic sports.
- With all the undeniable benefits, tennis has one negative aspect. We are talking about possible injuries.
- Experts identify five of the most common injuries in tennis: "tennis" elbow, ankle sprain, rupture of the Achilles tendon, stress fracture, rotator cuff injury.
- The International Tennis Academy has all the appropriate conditions to minimize the risk of injury. This includes the latest and most secure types of tennis courts. And professional coaches whom develop individual training program, based on the general physical level of the athlete.
- When necessary, we offer excellent sports rehabilitation. Experienced professionals develop a customized program to recover from injury. Pool, exercise equipment, physiotherapy room, sports massage.
- A full complex of recovery techniques – for your health!
with 4 types
The specific practical experience of American rehabilitation specialist, Taras Kostyk, include methods of clinical diagnosis and rehabilitation,which are traditional practice in the United States and other countries. For example, the McKenzie method, which allows to evaluate musculoskeletal problems, including back and neck pain, and develop most effective rehabilitation plan. The McKenzie method is highly effective with issues associated with protrusions and herniated discs.
Taras Kostyk also uses techniques such as stretching, PNF, Kinesio Taping, et al, excellent skills in clinical diagnosis of the musculoskeletal system. Develops individual treatment and rehabilitation programs after injury and operations on the back, joints, and bones. Physical rehabilitation with the aim of reducing pain and returning to full activity of daily life.
For the athlete, Taras Kostyk – is simply ideal. Taras graduated from Canisius College of Buffalo, NY (USA) with a Bachelor of Science degree in Athletic Training / Sports Medicine. After graduation – one year of practical experience in physical rehabilitation at St. Mary’s Hospital in Amsterdam, NY.In 2011, Taras enrolled in a Master’s program at the University at Albany (NY, USA), where he continued to work as a rehabilitation specialist with Division I athletes, including tennis players.
A good and attentive expert in rehabilitation works not only with adults. Every child which enrolls in the tennis academy, takes a pre-participation physical. After an orthopedic screening exam, Taras provides recommendations regarding the joints and muscle groups that require closer attention during training, in order to develop a good tennis player and healthy individual.
MTA experts – professionals is of high standard. So if you have problems with the spine, joints and other parts of the musculoskeletal system, please contact the Center for Sports Rehabilitation International TennisAcademy!
Call 044 33 99 77 0